Nutritional Value per Five-Slice Serving:
Calories from Fat: 60
Total Fat: 7 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Total Carbs: 33 g
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 1 g
Sodium: 233 mg
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Add zest, sweetness and a lovely aromatic punch to your sweet potatoes with this dish from Tosca Reno’s Eat Clean Cookbook.
• 3 good-sized sweet potatoes, scrubbed and trimmed of fibers
• 1½ cups / 360 ml apple juice
• 1/3 cup / 80 ml pure honey
• 1 tsp / 5 ml ground nutmeg
• 1 tsp / 5 ml ground cinnamon
• 1 tsp / 5 ml freshly grated lemon zest
• ½ tsp / 2.5 ml sea salt
• 3 Tbsp / 45 ml extra virgin olive oil
• Juice of ½ lemon
Do you have a Recipe you’d like to share with us?
Send us your recipe here!
Did you enjoy this post? Log in
or become a member
to rate this post.
From: Ichoose519 about 9 months ago
I made this tonight for dinner, my husband and I loved it! It's like having sweet potato pie with no crust!
You must be a registered member to Comment.
become a member
to have your say.
Which recipe would you most like to try?