Nutritional Value per Serving:
Protein: 16 g
Carbs: 68 g
Dietary Fiber: 14 g
Sugars: 1 g
Fat: 14 g
Sat. Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 191 mg
Cholesterol: 1 g
Keep "things" moving down there. Start off your day with this delicious hot muesli and be ready: all systems go!
• ¾ cup / 180 ml hot rice, soy, or almond milk
• ½ cup / 120 ml uncooked oatmeal
• 1 Tbsp / 15 ml coarsely cracked flaxseed
• 1 Tbsp/ 15 ml raw, unsalted pumpkin seeds
• 1 Tbsp / 15 ml slivered, raw almonds
• 1 Tbsp / 15 ml dried mango (or dried fruit of choice)
• 1 Tbsp / 15 ml raisins or prunes
• 1 tsp / 5 ml shredded, unsweetened dried coconut
• ¼ cup / 60 ml kefir
• ¼ cup / 60 ml mixed berries
• Pinch cinnamon
• Pinch nutmeg
Try unsweetened applesauce instead of sugar as a sweetener – delicious!
Do you have a Recipe you’d like to share with us?
Send us your recipe here!
Did you enjoy this post? Log in
or become a member
to rate this post.
From: Scamster about 3 years ago
I made this today for breakfast. Wow!! It was sooo good! Loved it! I used Greek yogurt rather than kefir butI figure that they are about the same. The protein in GY is higher than in regular yogurt.
Filling and delicious!
From: wellnesson4 about 1 year ago
I lovvvvved this! Not at all heavy and sooo delicious! I will be making this a morning regular!
From: tinawhite07 about 10 months ago
can I eat this instead of oatmeal for breakfast with cooler one?? and is this my protein and complex carb all in one?
You must be a registered member to Comment.
become a member
to have your say.
Which recipe would you most like to try?