Nutritional Value per 2½ Waffles:
Calories from Fat: 118
Total Fat: 14 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g
Total Carbs: 65 g
Fiber: 6 g
Protein: 15 g
Sodium: 452 mg
Cholesterol: 58 mg
Stay warm and toasty this fall with these sweet and scrumptious multigrain waffles from The Eat-Clean Diet® Cookbook 2. The addition of warm raspberry sauce – sweetened with raw honey instead of sugar – will please your taste buds, but won’t compromise your waistline.
• 2 cups / 480 ml low-fat buttermilk
• ½ cup / 120 ml old-fashioned rolled oats
• 1 cup / 240 ml whole wheat flour
• ½ cup / 120 ml whole grain stone-ground corn flour
• ¼ cup / 60 ml whole grain stone-ground cornmeal
• 2 tsp / 10 ml baking powder
• ½ tsp / 2.5 ml baking soda
• ¼ tsp / 1.25 ml sea salt
• 1 egg
• 2 egg whites
• ¼ cup / 60 ml raw organic turbinado sugar
• 2 Tbsp / 30 ml safflower oil
• 1 tsp / 5 ml real vanilla
• Eat-Clean Cooking Spray
• Raspberry Sauce
Do you have a Recipe you’d like to share with us?
Send us your recipe here!
Did you enjoy this post? Log in
or become a member
to rate this post.
From: ladybelle about 2 years ago
From: Kelcamino about 2 months ago
So I'm new to this eating clean... would you add some egg whites on the side to balance out the meal more protein?
You must be a registered member to Comment.
become a member
to have your say.
Which recipe would you most like to try?